Thursday, May 16, 2013

A Day in the Life of Addison Scarlett Taylor






Wide awake at 7 am ready for a great Saturday. I feel it is important to start may day with a smile-every day.

7:05 Freedom! The moment I gets out of the swaddle, I need to stretch and stretch and stretch.

7:10 After we are all dressed, we have to go say hello to the furry siblings. They tickle my feet.
7:15 No morning is complete without a kiss from Daddy.


7:16 Yummmmmm.

8:00 I am not a big fan of tummy time but Mom and Dad insist that it is necessary for my growth and development. I try my best for about 10 minutes then I break down and cry.

8:10 Getting a clothing change is MY FAVORITE! I laugh when the clothes are pulled over my head. I think this is my favorite time of day so I spit up often so that I can spend more time here.
8:15 Thank goodness Daddy picked out a blue outfit, it makes my blue eyes stand out.
8:30 No day is complete without a conversation in the bouncer.  I get tired of laying around and need to sit up once in a while. I hang out in Daddy's office while Mommy gets ready for the day.
9:00 I've been waiting to get big enough to be carried in the front pack. I have another inch to go before it fits perfect, but for now I don't mind chewing on the fabric. After all, it is the best way to travel.
9:20 The bank is BORING!
10:00 After a walk back home from the bank, my mid-morning shut eye in the swing was in order.
11:30 An hour nap was just the ticket. The binkie is nice, but my fingers are delicious. One of these days I will be a thumb sucker but I can't quite figure that out yet.
12:00 Nothing like another 7 oz bottle when I wake up around noon!
1:00 Costco is not my favorite place. If you want to babysit next time Mom goes to the story I would be much obliged. However, I did get another good nap about 10 minutes after this picture.
3:00 Now this is tummy time I like. Daddy gives me some special attention after I get back from Costco. Can you tell I love my Daddy?
3:30 Story time from the Bible is important. Never neglect your education or your faith, I always say.
4:00 Play time, a walk, the bank, lunch, Costco, tummy time, Bible reading...whew, I am wiped out.



6:30 Finally it is dinner time. Daddy made Mommy steaks! She sure is spoiled. I talked to the ceiling fan through the whole dinner
8:00 What is a day without desert and friends. Adrian fed me and burped me...he is definitely on my top 10 list.
9:30 I can't go to bed without a debriefing on my day to my Winnie the Pooh mobile. The whole gang knows how to listen.

No comments: