Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Little Girl Dresses

I'm not sure this is an image I could have ever dreamed of...little girl dresses hanging in the closet next to my bike kits. I'm sure I'll say that over and over and over again in the years ahead, "I never dreamed..."

We are so close, just two weeks out from the big day, although she could come at any time. Mom is doing great, but like any woman with only 2 weeks left, is attempting every strategy in the book for getting this package delivered NOW rather than later.

We are as ready as we know to be, which for those of you with children already, is code for, we don't have a clue, but we'll figure it out. My task list today is to finish reading What to Expect the First Year. It's on the Kindle and I'm in location 2250 of 22028...it's going to be a long day.

Some friends of ours, Uncle Brian and Aunt Kat bought the first book, One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish and The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Suess. Anna's final baby shower is this weekend. Lot's going on right now but it's manageable.

More to come soon, just an update.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We must get together so I can give you stuff.